From virtual reality to the (evil?) genius of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, it’s been quite a year.
As you sit by a crackling fireplace, stomach still full of Christmas cookies, latkes, and hot chocolate, you may begin to reflect on the year that’s brought you here — and what’s to come in 2017.
In the content marketing world, there’s been no dearth of interesting and exciting developments over the past 12 months — so we’ve decided to round up our favorite blog posts of the past year. From epic listicles to in-depth reports on emergent technology, enjoy our 10 best reads of 2016. We’ll see you in the new year!
1. Find out what articles had everyone talking this year.
2. By defining and tracking essential metrics, content marketing can become a great indicator of the success of your online presence.
3. Donald Trump’s campaign may seem unprecedented, but the marketing tricks used to shape his presidential brand are anything but revolutionary.
4. The Democratic nominee grapples with her own symbolic significance.
5. Is your startup shopping for a city to call home? Here are a few things to consider.
6. Catch consumers’ eyes in a 140-character world.
7. Bring your brand to life.
8. What does constant connectivity mean for marketers?
9. Brands are enamored with VR’s storytelling capabilities.
10. Content marketers, take note: these strategies for 2017 should top your list of New Year’s resolutions.
Longneck and Thunderfoot offer thought leadership services to turn your company executives’ opinions and insights into authoritative content that starts meaningful sales conversations. Learn more about thought leadership here.